Picking a wedding photographer is much more than hiring someone to come take photos of you on your wedding. By definition, yes that is what we do. But is that all we do? Absolutely not.
Being a wedding photographer is becoming the person your client trusts to capture every moment on their special day. Every important detail. Reactions. Moments. Even things the bride and groom may not have noticed happened, we did. Sometimes it is hard to find the words to describe how you feel about someone. Luckily for photographers, we can capture those emotions in our photographs. Not to mention we unofficially become your wedding day coordinator – creating timelines (and sticking to them) and making sure the bride and groom find time to enjoy each other. After all, it is the most important day of their life!
Every wedding collection includes …
* Complimentary engagement session
* 10 hours of wedding day coverage with Britt Lee and her second photographer
* Online gallery for both engagement session and wedding day. Engagement photographs will be posted within 1 week of shooting. Wedding photographs will be posted within 4 weeks of the wedding date
* Sneak preview blog post just days after the wedding date
* Digital download of high resolution photographs completely watermark free. Clients also have complete rights to use these photographs
* Discounted portrait sessions for life
Wedding collections begin at $4,000.
Ready to learn more? Let’s connect
Event, portrait, and boudoir pricing available upon request.